Wheel Loader Forks
Loader Forks are used in everyday, standard duty pallet applications.
Construction:These pallet forks are standard with a tine lock feature for preventing the tines from sliding side to side, also various tine lengths available.
General Purpose Buckets
General Purpose Buckets are used for stockpiling and material handling operations and designed to dig and handle materials that weigh up to 3000 lbs per cubic yard in density.
Construction:NM GP buckets are built with high strength steel and have additional AR-400 steel wear plates including the side cheeck plates, side cutters, bottom wear plates and skid pads.Features
- All NM GP can be equipped with your choice of teeth or bolt on edges to match OEM specs
- These buckets are available in both quick hitch or pin-on configurations
Light Material / Snow Buckets
Light Material Buckets offer higher capacity than General Purpose Buckets, making them ideal for lifting snow, mulch or other light materials.Features
- Comes standard with a bolt-on cutting edge
- Available with pin-on or quick coupler mounting
For extra high volume and high visibility snow removal.Features
- Comes standard with reversible bolt-on cutting edge